General introduction of UF induction heating equipment
The oscillating frequency of UF series induction heating machines is from 30KHZ to 1100KHZ, and machines of this frequency are suitable for brazing, forging and heat treatment and a lot of other applications, especially suitable for surface heat treatment and wire annealing and so on.
UF series induction heaters are of the most advanced technology, and unique technology. Due to the wide frequency range and power range, UF induction heaters are widely used in various metal heating applications.
Model explanation: UF-XXX AB
UF– Ultrahigh frequency series
XXX – rated input power
AB – additional function A – with timer function B – split type that is with separated transformer
UF Induction heating power supply Structure and technology
In UF series induction heating machines, series oscillating circuit is used, after oscillating circuit, power is output through high frequency transformer, low-voltage and high current power is output to go through the induction coil.
Inside UF series induction heating equipments, IGBT and MOSFET module and our third generation inverting control technology has been used, that is the soft and dual control and inverting technology. In this technology, output power and frequency can be controlled and adjusted separately, IGBT module and soft switching control technology are used in the high frequency switching circuit to control the output power. In the inverting circuit, the IGBT and frequency tracing circuit is applied to achieve high speed and accurate soft switching control. The adoption of new technologies not only improves the quality and reliability of the machine, but also solve the technology problem on large power induction heating machine and makes it possible to work 100% duty cycle.
Compared with HF induction heating equipments, UF induction heating equipment have much wider frequency range, wider induction coil range and higher heating efficiency.
In all UF series induction heating equipments, oscillating capacitor is connected with the secondary coil of the transformer, so high voltage does not exist inside the machine, the separated transformers are even smaller.
Soft switching of the IGBT is improved both in the voltage regulate circuit and the inverting circuit to ensure induction heating machines working smoothly at high frequency and high power.
By this advanced technology, normal IGBT modules are used to reach higher frequency at high power level.
Advantages and applications of models with timer function
- Heating power, retaining power, heating time, retaining time can be preset and adjusted, this makes it possible to control the heating curve and heating time.
- It is suitable to use in the repeated heating or high speed heating of small parts.
- When using in brazing, with proper timing parameters, rapid heating and retaining can be achieved to keep the temperature while the brazing material is melted and then to let the brazing material spread smoothly to form good joint.
Advantages of separated transformer
- In induction heating machines, the high frequency transformer is separated from the generator, with 2 meters connecting cable at least.
- It is suitable to use in the dirty or corrosive surroundings, the generator can be put in a clean space to increase the reliability.
- With the small size and light weight of the separated transformer, it is convenient to use in the production line and easily assembled inside the machinery or moved mechanism.